Since 1991, Allonca Abogados has focused its activity on the commercial operations of local and foreign companies that do business in Argentina.
The firm is strongly oriented to the medium-sized business market and has developed a wide network of business relationships with public and private sector clients in Argentina and abroad. We are a full practice firm, mainly focused on transactional legal services.
Based in Buenos Aires, the firm offers services as a one-stop shop, serving the needs of local and global clients through the development and execution of multi-jurisdictional legal strategies.
• Partnership: we recognize that the most successful and rewarding work comes from collaborating in the spirit of partnership.
• Highly personalized attention. We are here for you.
• In-depth understanding of South American markets and business culture.
• Offices covering the main Mercosur countries
• Fully integrated team of Professionals in Brazil and Argentina
• Uniform standard of services
• Team fluent in Spanish, English and Portuguese
• The close coordination between our in-country teams allows us to offer very strong cross-border services.
• Fully equipped with a comprehensive South American database of legislation, contracts, judicial and administrative resolutions.
TechnologyMedia & EntertainmentReal EstateProfessional ServicesRetail & WholesaleFinancial ServicesHealthcareTransport & LogisticsHospitality & LeisureManufacturingLife SciencesEnergy & Natural ResourcesPrivate ClientsPrivate Equity & Venture CapitalFamily Offices
Jose Maria Allonca
Latest news & updates
Implications of SVB’s failure, US approach to tiered regulation, and lessons for UK regulators as they consider the future regulations.View more
Firms are struggling to attract and retain top talent. In this article, we will explore the contributing factors and discuss potential solutions.View more
ESG has gained significant momentum in recent years as stakeholders recognize the need for sustainable and responsible business practices.View more
HMRC launches new VAT registration service for agents and an online error correction service. These were rolled out in August 2022.View more